Below are the indicative costs of co-location in our various data centers:
Co-located Server Pricing
Co-location costs are based on machine size and power consumption. One power feed (supplied via a user-controllable power port) and one ethernet connection are included in the basic colo cost.
|Machine Type||Max Size||Max Current||Maidenhead||Amsterdam|
Designed, built, owned and maintained by Watchfront. Machines are handed over typically with CentOS (alternatives are possible to suit customer requirements) and a user-controllable FireBrick FB6000 firewall port.
We can provide virtual machines of varying resources.
Our minimum cost for a VM is £30.
Please select the resources required with the composite part prices below:
|CPU core (unpinned)||£5.00|
|1GB Mechanical Storage||£0.05|
|1GB SSD Storage||£0.25|
Below are some examples of virtual machine builds:
|Cores||RAM||Mechanical Storage||SSD Storage||Monthly Cost|
A set up charge of £100 per Virtual Machine applies.
Data transit is available in various size blocks bought in advance, or charged per GB in arrears. If you have multiple machines, transit may be shared between them. Unused data in a given month cannot be carried forward.
|Transit overage per GB||£0.30|
|Additional user-controllable power feed||£10.00|
|Additional ethernet port||£10.00|
|User-controllable FireBrick FB6000 firewall port (per physical machine)||£10.00|
|In-rack UPS protected power feed (up to 0.67A)||£20.00|
|Installation in Maidenhead of a single machine supplied by Watchfront||Free|
|Installation in Maidenhead of a single machine supplied by Customer||£100.00|
|Installation in Amsterdam of a single machine supplied by Watchfront||Free|
|Installation in Amsterdam of a single machine supplied by Customer||£200.00|
|Installation of multiple machines at the same time||POA|
|Storage of customer equipment when not in rack, per item||£50.00|
|Enhanced 24/7/365 support||POA|
- All prices exclude VAT
- Current consumption for all servers is the peak current consumed whilst the CPU(s) are fully loaded
- Monthly costs are charged in advance, and payable by direct debit, BACS or credit card
- The minimum contract term is one month
- Service is supplied subject to our standard terms & conditions and guaranteed in accordance with our colocation service level agreement
- Customers must agree to and are bound by our acceptable use policy for all internet service provision
- To purchase a product or service, please contact us