Watchfront offer professional, resilient and flexible server co-location services in our fibre-linked UK and European datacentres.
Our network has been designed from the ground up with resilience and performance in mind. All of our facilities have direct local internet transit, and private fibre-linked connectivity. Our UK and European datacentres are all fibre-linked with multiple redundancy measures installed in each location. All private traffic between our datacentres is free to our co-location services customers allowing you to host system critical redundant applications with minimal cost.
We know our technical knowledge and support is unsurpassed.
Please contact us with your ideas and we will help you make them a reality.
All of our datacentres have:-
- High security
- 24/7/365 access for authorised personnel
- UPS and generator backup
- Temperature and environmental control
- Remote self-administered firewalls and power bars
- Free install and set up for Watchfront supplied servers
- Virtual servers available
- Minimum contract term 1 month
- Free private connectivity between our Maidenhead and Amsterdam datacentres.